Monday, November 23, 2009

Sigh...!!!

I just have a very uneasy feeling that this is going to be a long drawn-out bad Bad week..!!  I am really tired at the moment and cant seen to shake it.  It doesnt matter what i actually do or how much effort i make there always seems to be another problem popping up to bug me!!!

On a more positive note....well lets face it after that moan anything at all would be a more positive note!!!  Myself and Amanda are working really well together on all of our projects.  Its just easy to get stuck in, no BS involved and things get done!! We are very nearly finished the PR and have made some progress on our database project.  I really cant wait to have them done.  The only thing is when they are out of the way there is only another set of things to do to take their place.

And on an even more positive note, i have half of my christmas presents sorted out....YAY..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent News

My Blog List

Running in Cork, Ireland

Followers