Wednesday, December 16, 2009

they think its all over........

Third Year semester one..I can tell ya it did not feel like one semester to me at all.  There was so much work in involved this year.  When the projects and continous assessments were over it was straight into study for our final exams.  we have four this year over a week.

At this stage there are 2 exams finished,  Management Information systems and Public Relations.  I think they went Ok but it is hard to tell.  I found it quite hard to organise the time needed to study for each.  Usually by the end of the semester i have something prepared for the final exams but with all the projects this year, there just wasnt the time.

There is 2 more exams to go now.  I cant wait until it is over and i can just enjoy the lead up to christmas i still have to get a load of shopping done..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent News

My Blog List

Running in Cork, Ireland

Followers