Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Engagement Party...


It was a busy weekend....which started off with me trying to build up the motivation to bake a batch of my famous gingerbread cookies for my sisters engagement party...finally as the hangover from thursday night faded, at 11.30 friday night, the baking began.....well it worked out that it was worth it in the end as all the ginger fellas went down very well...!!!
The party was fantastic altogether, a marquee in my sisters garden up in wexford with a stage and live rock band set up for our entertainment....and it was definately entertaining....the music was great, the food was gorgeous and ther was and endless supply of DRINK...!!! It came to an end at 5 sunday morn...and i think we were all a bit worse for wear the next day...but isnt all the sufferin the next day the sign of a sussessful night out...???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent News

My Blog List

Running in Cork, Ireland

Followers